About the Job
Data Science Team Lead Job Description:
We aim to get a Lead Data Scientist to lead the design and development of Machine Learning (ML) models in different domains and using wide-variety types of datasets, and to lead the data scientists in different projects. The Data Science Team Lead together with his team will use mainly Deep Learning techniques (and other ML techniques) to solve different problems in Natural Language Processing (NLP) for Arabic language and other languages. In addition, he/she will develop models for different AI domains (Speech, text, images) using different formats of discrete and continuous data. Also, the Lead Data Scientist will lead the continuous improvement and optimization of existing models in terms of accuracy, time-performance, and adding more features.
Data Science Team Lead Responsibilities:
- Conceive, plan, prioritize and align projects with organizational goals.
- Lead data science team in different projects and ensure project delivery as per timeline.
- Propose new initiatives and lead the design of new service offerings/solutions in different ML fields.
- Conduct and lead the research and development activities, data exploration and discovery using Data Science and Machine Learning (ML) practices.
- Develop, apply, test and implement Data Science and ML models for a wide variety of datasets gathered from different data sources such as social media, banking, and web sources.
- Design and develop ML models in different domains and applications, which include, but not limited to, NLP, text mining, text-based feature selection/representation (e.g. Word2vec, Bert, Glove, fasttext..etc), optimization and predictive modeling, speech recognition and image processing.
- Utilize a variety of tools and approaches to solve complex business objectives, from Natural Language Processing (NLP), Machine Learning/ Deep Learning, Image Processing, Speech Processing, Rule-Based Learning and Knowledge Graphs.
- Develop efficient functions to collect, cleanse and transform raw data sources into powerful, reliable components,
- Keep up to date with latest trends and technologies in the data science and ML fields.
- Work closely with clients to understand and implement their requirements.
- Work closely with big data and software developers to translate ideas, models and prototypes into full-fledged solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify challenges and problems and suggest potential AI solutions.
More than 8 years