About the Job
The senior credit analyst performs various functions which are primarily concerned with analyzing the credit worthiness of some projects or new expansion plans which request financing loans or prospects by conducting in-depth financial analysis to determine the risk involved in granting a loan request.
The major tasks, duties, and responsibilities that make up the senior credit analyst job description are shown below:
- Conduct an in-depth research of historical financial data; analyze and report company’s current financial statements and reports.
- Monitor/Manage bank agreements / Mandates and fee structure with banks / Bank Covenants.
- Monitor /Manage Group Cost Of Debt / Optimum Debt Structure.
- Tracking KPIs and preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with budgeting and monthly close processes.
- Understanding key business drivers.
- Assisting project teams with financial guidance.
- Developing financial projections and building financial models.
- Performing research and analysis as required.
- Responsible for the underwriting of loan requests and annual reviews
- Provide analysis of SBU financial statements and ensure that all data entry is accurate and complete
- Interact with current loan/credit customers, prospects, and bank lending officers
- Serve as consultant in the Treasury division regarding such matters and related meetings and projects
- Discuss the decision process for credit lines exceeding the local competencies with Headquarters, if applicable
- Responsible for reviewing legal documentation and ensure proper administrative follow up of credit decisions
- Analyze loan data, including data provided by customers, credit bureaus, and bank records on new, renewal, and existing loans to ensure loan worthiness
- Prepare spreadsheets, summaries, reports, and opinions for loan officers and loan committees to aid sound credit decisions on new, renewal, and existing loans
7 to 10 years
Education: Bachelor degree in Finance
Total Years of experience: 7-10 Years and at least 3 years same position experience
Language Skills: English
Training and special courses: Banking Training and Skills ( CFA is Preferable )
PC Skills: Office / Sap Or Oracle
Competencies required: At least 7 years’ experience in same position, Strong research and analysis skills ,working experience in Family Business and Transformation Process, Able to work independently, organized and attentive to details, Good team player, excellent people skills and able to work with all level of people