About the Job
Accountable for end to end management of all customer network orders/projects terminating in European countries ( UK, Ireland, BENELUX & NORDICS) starting the receipt of valid service requests from sales to handover or billing.
- Coordinating provisioning for Network projects, assessing service orders and developing Implementation schedules to optimize resources and components scheduling.
- Performing order Validation of assigned orders for administrative completeness and technical consistency including pre-qualification / eligibility..
- Validating service orders with Customer’s Local contact via official E-mails or phone calls..
- Placing, tracking/ monitoring line orders with relevant local carriers and equipment (router, modem, cards, etc.) with third party vendors until full delivery of ordered services.
- Performing proactive order management to ensure the requested customer target delivery dates are met .
- Proactively escalating and expediting activities throughout the order life cycle to prevent/ minimize delays in meeting customer committed delivery dates for service.
- Monitoring provisioning databases to ensure maintenance of accurate and updated progress information by provisioning entities.
- Providing consolidated status and progress reports on all orders to the customer and internal implementation teams.
- Confirming customer’s acceptance of service on OBS tools.
1 to 3 years
About this Company
We are making business life easier, every day and all around the world As a global IT and communications services provider, Orange Business Services helps companies collaborate more effectively, operate more efficiently and engage better with their customers – connecting their…
See all Careers and Jobs at Orange Business Services