About the Job
Account manager responsibilities include:
- Developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients
- connecting with key business executives and stakeholders.
- Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationship with clients.
- Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers dedicated to meeting the operational needs of assigned client segments.
- Customers managers travel to various locations to meet with customers and go-to service providers companies, working in office environments at other times.
- Identify suitable customers, negotiate with customers to secure the best prices for products and services, and ensure that customers fulfill their contractual obligations.
Customer managers research customers to find the best products and prices available within a given market.
Customer managers establish standards and guidelines for customers, monitoring customers to ensure these policies are being followed.
Hire New Customers
Customer managers conduct interviews and meetings with new customers.
Customer managers negotiate new and existing customer contracts.
Customer managers cultivate and maintain relationships with customers by communicating with them frequently to answer questions and check their satisfaction levels.
Monitor Sales Trends
Customer managers monitor sales trends, noting which items are selling faster than others, and write reports displaying this data.
5 to 8 years
About this Company
1- Engineering Group for Elevators & Consultancies ( EGEC )
2- Egylifts.com (EgyLifts)
3- Engineering Group for Electro -Mechanical projects ( EGEM )
4- Engineering Group for Energy Solutions ( EGES )
5- Engineering Group for Automation Services ( EGAS )
See all Careers and Jobs at Engineering Group