About the Job
• The strategic evaluation and execution of marketing activities, which may include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content, and creation/assessment.
• drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance, strategic plan and business objectives.
• Responsible for the Marketing Production ( ATL – Btl – Giveaways and Booths )
• writing the social media content planning and be responsible for keeping it updated
▪ writing the content to various social networking channels “Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube”
• Reports to the marketing director.
• Prepare marketing reports requested.
• Creating and implementing plans to increase market share
• conducting market research
• Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation
• Developing pricing and budgeting strategies
• Coordinating with and managing agency partners
• Creating marketing presentations.
• Developing schedules and maintaining deadlines
3 to 6 years
About this Company
Capital Link Developments is a promising Real Estate Developer company that develops new commercial, and mixed-use projects in the Egyptian market in a highly prime locations.
Capital Link is developing number of Administrative and Commercial Buildings in the Downtown New Capital.
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital Link Developments