About the Job
Basic Purpose of the Role
Helping to safeguard organization’s computer networks and systems.
Plan and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks within SOC operations. keeping the company’s security systems up to date via Vulnerability Management procedures. Moreover, Authorized Simulation of attacks against network, system, and applications of the organization to evaluate the security of the system. Preserving and maintaining the compliance against Information security related standards and regulations
- Responsible for the execution, monitoring of the Risk Management frameworks activities following Xceed interested parties’ needs and expectations.
- Maintaining the compliance against Infosec related standards and regulations (ISO 27001, PCI and GDPR)
- Responsible of integration and operation of Xceed’s SIEM log management solution with the concerned parties.
- Monitor their organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation when one occurs
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and to prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
- Conduct network, web and mobile penetration testing when needed
- Perform comprehensive Vulnerability Assessment and to follow up with impacted departments
- Carry wireless assessment and firewall reviews if needed.
- Provide analysis and recommendation for phishing emails if any
- Checking of zero-day vulnerabilities if any and to report to technical teams for immediate action
More than 2 years
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in…
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed