About the Job
Ensure cost-effective purchases of all goods and services as required by the Force in compliance with directives and procedures. Handle complex procurement and contracting issues with vendors in Egypt and overseas. Supervise the movement, distribution and storage of materials at CPLO. Supports CPO in supervising the loading and off-loading of delivery trucks and manage truck drivers’ work schedules.
- Work closely with customers to identify requirements, match vendors to requirements, and help vendors deal effectively with the company.
- Professional procurement of goods and services as requested, following complete cycle from inquiries, requisitions & purchase orders to delivery, installation, or contract completion.
- Resolve conflicts and serious problems between customers and vendors and influence agreements with requisitioning offices and suppliers, applying technical expertise to resolve complex and sensitive issues.
- Work with procurement policy, procedures, and guidelines to assist the procurement and contractual cycle and handle multiple concurrent activities.
- Provide SAP with all the required information concerning RFQ, purchase orders, price comparison and contracts.
- Work closely with the Force regarding the contracting terms and conditions.
Supplier evaluation and selection
- Evaluate bids, negotiate offers and oversee vendor performance at every stage of the procurement process to ensure that the goods and services procured provide the optimum balance of price, quality, delivery and service, and liaise closely with various managers.
- Ensure that all transactions meet the highest ethical standards and good business practice.
- Create and maintain mutual beneficial long-term partnership with suppliers to foster feedback and continuous improvement.
- Conduct marketing surveys and research in order to obtain an updated vendor, contractor, and consultant’s lists and keep the company key personnel aware of growing procurement opportunities in Egypt to meet current and future commodity needs.
- Resolve any misunderstandings or disputes between the Egyptian vendors and the MFO.
Logistics and Operational process
- Act as primary buyer for fuel supply, diesel, mogas and JetA1.
- Coordinate LPG deliveries and plan all truck deliveries from Cairo to FOB-N and South Camp.
- Handle all bulk fuel deliveries to FOB-N and South Camp as well as refueling Force aircrafts at Sharm El Sheikh and Cairo airports.
- Supervise CPLO truck drivers on their responsibilities daily: OT, AL, trips and loading schedules.
- Evaluate results with Force concerning transportation, accommodation services and suppliers.
- Manage inventory level; Set the targets and goals for Logistics and develop and roll-out plans for their achievement.
- Audit the current and new policies/ procedures with CPO and manage any deviation by setting corrective actions through the team and make sure they deliver these actions in a timely manner.
- Target improvement by extending the service scope of logistics to cover new initiatives to continuously provide a superior service scope.
Food and Beverages
- Provide the Force with the required food products; prepare the Egyptian food companies for the company Veterinary (VET) audits by helping them to understand the company check list and health requirements. Preparing vendors and the company vets for the audit process.
- Organize all the company’s VET audit visits to the Egyptian concerned companies. Accompany the VET auditors during their visits to smoothen the communication between the food companies and the MFO VET auditors. Translate from English to Arabic and vice versa between the company VET auditors and the companies’ management pointing out each side point of view. Explain the Egyptian customs and habits to the company VET auditors.
- Supervise direct deliveries of the Fresh Fruits and Vegetables (FF&V) products from the vendor’s location to the company camps to include deliveries of water, butter, Faragalla products, Farm Frits products and eggs.
- Subscribe, purchase and oversee all acquisitions of books, newspapers, magazines and Aeronautical Information Package (AIP) required by Force.
- Coordinate the purchase of the company new flags and signs in addition to the purchase of souvenirs and MFO gifts.
- Coordinate the purchase of some pest control required chemicals.
- Coordinate the manufacture and purchase of required medals, plaques and handicrafts to include all printed stuff.
9 to 10 years
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment