We are intermediary real estate around the world to mostly Japanese investors. We also support opening a bank account and establishing companies, offering insurance and financial options from around the world and international tax advice as a specialist of financial industry. Our mission is to benefit our clients and to give them a variety of financial options.
Now, we are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team because we start our business in Egypt.
We are going to assist all administrative tasks for real estate transactions in New Administrative Capital from contract to close as well as managing the property for our Japanese clients.
- Go to our job sites and take video and photos to make sure everything is being done to plan as needed.
- Show property and attend for our Japanese investors.
- Coordinate with external partners such as lawyer, developers, banks and other consultants in New Capital.
- Collaborate in developing and executing solutions to meet client needs.
- Assist our clients in rental, sales, purchase, and property management.
- Managing several projects at once and working effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Assist in procedures for establishing a company and opening a bank account with local lawyer.
- Assist in procedures for obtaining residency and citizenship permit with local lawyer.
- Assist for market research.
On a personal and professional level, here’s just part of what you’ll enjoy:
- Work remotely from home and flextime (Monday to Friday / 8 hour shift)
- Generous paid time off policy and holidays
- Career growth opportunities
We have a unique and dynamic culture. We are committed to the development of our people through challenging work assignments and exposure to diverse businesses. We’re looking for a candidate who is self-motivated, solutions-oriented, and willing to hustle to get the job done.