BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – JOB DESCRIPTION
- Create an effective plan to improve Sales & marketing and build the business. The marketing plan would include formulation of business strategies and implementation schedules.
- Drive new business presentations in line with the company’s strategy.
- Provide a broad range of marketing & communication support to the design studio.
- Produce marketing materials for the studio – credentials’ presentation, press releases, project case studies.
- Manage existing relations with existing clients
- Build new relationships with potential clients.
- Attend events and conferences, research new events to attend and organise internal and external company events.
- Drive new avenues for marketing the company projects, present case studies, obtain client testimonials, write blogs, etc.
- Work closely with directors, Architects and in house graphic designers