We are looking to employ an HR Generalist with outstanding analytical and communication skills. An HR Generalist is expected to have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Implements the overall recruiting strategy and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, recommend and implements changes to the recruitment process.
- Sources and attracts candidates by using databases and different channels.
- Screens candidates’ resumes and job applications
- Conducts interviews’ and filters candidates for open positions
- Follow up on the relationship between the company and the governmental bodies.
- Following up on the implementation of the approved work regulations regarding attendance, leave, and overtime.
- Preparing and organizing documents and files of employees and preparing contracts.
- Follow up and record annual leave for employees.
- Create records of personnel affairs.
- Follow up and organize work contracts.
- Conduct all issues relevant to the payroll system (Attendance, absence, penalties, new hires, bank accounts, resignations, annual increases, overtime, loans, social insurance & wages tax, etc.) on a monthly basis to ensure full reconciliation with the financial department.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.