- To drive the success of effective marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company. An ideal candidate is a team leader, very strategic, knows the market and consumers’ behavior well, with experience in driving growth.
- Develop and Manage the annual trade marketing budget to ensure optimal use
- Identify and tying up with internal & external partners.
Key Functions & Responsibilities
- Conduct monthly sales Commercial Marketing applications.
- Manage, track and report sales incentive and Commercial Marketing budget.
- Plan, carry out, and report sales enhancing activities on channels and key customers.
- Determine the strong and weak points of the regions through regular field visits and to take business enhancing actions.
- Create and manage the field activation plans concerning Launch.
- Interpret channel based sales forecasts and make demand reconciliations with the channels,
- Design and manage shopper researches to find out customer insight and to take related actions according to results.
- Calculate the ROI of the performed activities.
- Designate opportunities which will enhance the brand, customer and category, and to propose action plans to the relevant marketing team.
- Guide the sales team to the potential sales opportunities in the different channels, putting into consideration the market changes.
- Provide marketing assistance to the sales team through answering clients and product inquiries.
- Plan, design and perform regular retail audits.
- Responsible for the execution of all trade activities & the different visibility solutions in order to boost the demand in all trade channels.
- Responsible for planning and executing the annual trade support plans across the various trade channels according to the roadmap and in line with brand strategies & priorities.
- Coordinates with the different stakeholders to develop the different visibility solutions & planograms as well to ensure its proper implementation in the market.
- Tracks & reports all competitor trade Marketing activities & evaluates its impact on the brand’s performance.
- Assist in developing & executing promotions in all/ specific trade channels when needed
- Develop a strong Customer Network & Build a good rapport with them through loyalty programs & Activation.
- Carry out designing, application and tracking of the POS materials which are needed for bringing the brand’s communication strategy into the field.
- Loyalty Campaigns— To prepare Sales team adjustment, display-incentive activities,
- Coordinate with sales and the marketing team effectively by coaching, mentoring, provide periodic feedback.
- Lead by example
4- Key Contacts Internal
- Marketing Manager
- Brand Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Finance Manger
- Supply Chain Manager
- Warehouse Manager
5-Key Contacts External
- Key Accounts
- Event Agencies
- Annual budget under the control of the jobholder: Annual Marketing Budget LE
- The number of staff reporting to the jobholder: Expenditure of the area under the control of the jobholder