1.Pre-qualification meeting presentation
- Assist on conducting site survey to provide technical and design recommendations.
- Take the charge of selection for partitions, materials, decor and finishes to ensure that technical and design standards are well applied and executed according to client request and company identity.
- Prepare prequalification presentations including 3DMax & Render shots if needed.
- Maintain updated, well designed products presentation, to send it regularly to sales.
- Manage and maintain updated material datasheets for T&D Design products.
2.Awarded project processing “Design & Technical aspect “
- Receive P.O includes project name & all its data “layout & BOQ”, from sales team to provide technical proposals with suitable products according to client needs.
- Create plans, initial designs, CAD drawings and partitions layouts.
- Prepare project presentation, area by area or item by item to be presented to client by sales account manager.
- Apply amendments on initial design, if requested by the client to get the submittals final approval.
- Prepare BOQ & coding sheet by extracting each item quantity from project’s drawings.
- Manage & prepare material datasheets issuance for projects.
- Create installation plans to submit it to Projects Managers.
- Maintain soft & hard copies of all communications in organized manner.
- Make final review on Design & technical office junior engineers’ outposts.
3.Project handover confirmation
- Ensure that actual installation is being made according to project installation layout plan.
- Develop as-built drawings after finalizing the installation process.
- Prepare Material Inspection Requests (MIR) after delivery of products on site.
- Create work inspection requests (WIR) to handover to the consultant.
- Make frequent visits to project site on handover phase, to ensure quality standards are being maintained.